Archipel opens its doors to Racine, a Montreal based producer into experimental stuff.
“Des Milliers De Fenêtres” is the title of his album, which features a variety of dense and muddy sonorities. Evident and appreciable is how the artist breaks through the classic ambient music setup, introducing decise sequences and melodies from various instrumentals.
Archipel – February 13th 2017
1. Que Notre Sceptre Puisse Y Apporter Remede
2. Les Profondeurs
3. Contempler Les Etendues Desertiques
4. Le Lac Noir Qui Nourrit Les Sources Souterraines
5. Des Milliers De Fenetres
6. Les Terrasses De Ce Jardin
7. D’Une Opaque Epaisseur Sonore