Hi Blow, welcome to the 5 shoot interview for differentgrooves.com !
1. You started this project with an unknown identity, why this choice ?
The reason i created this hidden identity is simply because i want to have a difference between the styles and to feel me more free to experiment, without that the listener expect something on the same level with my usual sound , that i produce since years and has a clear structure .
2. It’s quite obvious that it’s not the first release you produce, for how many years have you been involved in the electronic music scene ?
I started as a Dj when i was 15 and after awhile i felt i need to create my own music. I can say i’ve been all my life in the electronic scene.
3. What are your expectations from this project ?
I hope to collaborate with more and more better artists and that this product goes out from the usual electronic devices and be seen as a niche product to listen to.
4. Why did you choose Andrea Ferlin as remixer ?
I was thinking about Andrea for the respect i have for his work and for his equilibrate and organic sound, very close to Blow concept. I imediately understood he was the right remixer for the second version of my track, very mental and for the dancefloor.
5. Is anything new in the next months you want to tell us about ?
I’m working on my next projects and is all working well.
Thank you for having spent the time to let our readers know more about your music and thoughts !
Thank you, it was a pleasure.