Hi and welcome to the 5 shoot interview for differentgrooves.com !
1. You’re going to make your debut on Loose Records with “Morning Coffee And Techno”. What can you tell us about the creating process of the release?
The process starts from an inspiration of techno/minimal sonorities, my aim was to give to my musical pieces a line of “aggressive wake up”, with preciousness sonorities working under the main groove and some drops after breaks for a reactive dance floor.
2. The overall sound of the EP is into tech house and it’s very club oriented. Has been difficult for you to find the right combination set of sound instruments?
Frequently when I’m out from home I record sounds although if they are ordinary such as the whistle of my car’s brakes (that I need to repair) , afterward at home I listen them again, I search in my archive of sounds some starting points and I work up on some ideas. Often I make more versions, for “Morning Coffee and Techno” I made three of them. With the wonderful help of my friends and sound engineers Paolo Visnadi and Apologist from Rising Park Studio in Treviso, I choose the version that can best represent what I want to communicate, at last we push the mix at the maximum.
3. What do you think when you listen back to the release?
Absolutely when I listen “Morning Coffee and Techno” my mind comes back to all the nights spent working on the grooves until 7 o’clock in the morning , on my desk there were 6 cups of coffee!
4. You’re based in Padova (IT). Are you wired with other djs and producers from your area?
I’m very happy because Padova, and the nearest cities as Venezia and Treviso, host several successful parties in the underground scene such as Altavoz, Re-fresh, Tag Club, Cirq, Origami, Electric Avenue and others where you can meet and listen well-know or emerging djs and producers with great talent.
I hope to collaborate in the future with artists such as Re-Up, Macromis, Alex Piccini, Alex Picone and Lehar.
5. Is anything new forthcoming in the next months that you want to tell us about?
Next realeses will be with Kinetika of Joeski, then I have a very interesting track “Jobless” on a VA of Smiley Fingers, and also a relase with Baroque and Under No Illusion of Ki Creighton.
Thank you for having spent the time to let our readers know more about your music and thoughts!
Thanks a lot for this opportunity to speak about my music and projects.
“Morning Coffee And Techno” is out now on Beatport