El Pres Beats & Robsoul Jazz – ‘Fly Dutchman’ Video Competition
Dutch Hip Hop producer El Pres Beats, along with his label Robsoul Jazz, are giving aspiring film-makers the opportunity to create a short video of a track from the forthcoming album ‘Fly Dutchman’.
Video makers have complete freedom to create whatever they feel artistically matches the music, and have a choice of 3 tracks from the album.
The winning videos will be selected by El Pres Beats and Robsoul Jazz label boss Phil Weeks, who will showcase it to their huge online audience. The winners will also collect a vinyl copy of the album and a selection of Robsoul goodies. The deadline for submissions is 14th March 2014.
1. Register to download the audio files of at: http://eepurl.com/OgLmr
2. Create your video using whichever of the 3 tracks you prefer
3. Upload your entry to Vimeo and share it with the Robsoul Contest group: https://vimeo.com/groups/169540
4. The deadline for submissions is 14th March 2014.
5. Cross your fingers! Good luck!
The prize list for each winner is:
– Video showcased on the Robsoul Recordings, El Pres Beats and Phil Weeks video and social media channels
– Video promoted to music websites and blogs
– A copy of El Pres Beats – Fly Dutchman on 12” vinyl
– A selection of Robsoul Recordings CDs
– A Robsoul Recordings t-shirt and stickers
El Pres Beats Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ELPresBeats
El Pres Beats SoundCloud page: https://soundcloud.com/el-pres-beats
Robsoul Recordings Website: http://www.robsoulrecordings.com
Robsoul Recordings Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/robsoulrecordings
For more information and press enquiries please contact: email@example.com / 01207 693893