Francesco Tristano debuts on Derrick May’s Transmat Records with “Surface Tension”, an eight track album that shows again the experimental side of the Luxembourgian pianist and composer.
The album features some collaborations with the label manager Derrick May, and it’s very interesting to hear the combination they make between the oldschool Detroit techno and their contemporary approach to music production.
Transmat – November 25th 2016
01. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence (Francesco Tristano Rework)
02. The Mentor (feat. Derrick May)
03. Pacific FM
04. Infinite Rise (feat. Derrick May)
05. In Da Minor (feat. Derrick May)
06. Rocco’s Bounce
08. Esoteric Thing (feat. Derrick May)